Effective date: June 18, 2020
As a precondition for using the Services, you must agree to these T&C. As a precondition for using our Services you represent that you are age 18. By using or otherwise accessing the Services, you agree to these T&C. If you do not agree to these T&C, you may not use or otherwise access the Services. Unless otherwise specified by a component of an applicable Service, the Services are free to use or download but may contain features that may allow you to make purchases within the Services. If you access the Services from a social networking site ("SNS"), such as Facebook, you agree to comply with its Terms and Conditions as well as these T&C. Better Helper Resourcesmay issue additional policies related to specific components of the Services (including, but not limited to, forums, contests, sweepstakes or loyalty programs). Your right to use the Services is subject to such relevant policies and these T&C.
1. Right to Use the Services Subject to these T&C, Better Helper Resourceshereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right and license to use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use. The rights granted to you are subject to your compliance with these T&C. Except as previously set forth, you do not receive any other license. Better Helper Resourcesretains all right, title and interest in and to the Services, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, proprietary rights, patents, titles, computer codes, audiovisual effects, themes, characters, character names, stories, dialog, settings, artwork, sound effects, musical works, gameplay recordings made using the Services, moral rights, whether registered or not and all applications thereof. Unless expressly authorized by law, the Services may not be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner or medium, in whole or in part, without Better Helper Resources’s prior written consent. Better Helper Resourcesreserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein. The Services and its contents are licensed, not sold. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any content that appears in the Service, including, but not limited to, the Virtual Items or currency appearing in or originating from the Services, whether earned in the Services or purchased from Better Helper Resourcesor third parties.
3. Code of Conduct You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
Use, either directly or indirectly, any cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with the Services.
Use the Services in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Use the Services for commercial purposes, including, but not limited to, to advertising, or solicitation, or transmission of any commercial advertisements such as spam emails, chain letters, pyramid or other get-rich-quick schemes.
Use the Services for fraudulent or abusive purposes including, but not limited to, using the Services to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person, entity or the Services;
Disrupt, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the normal flow of the Services or otherwise act in a manner that may negatively affect other users' experience when using the Services.
Disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of any computer or servers used to offer or support the Services.
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, to accounts registered to others or to the computers, servers, or networks connected to the Services by any means other than the user interface provided by Better Helper Resources, including, but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, encryption, or software that is part of the Services.
Post any information, content or other material (or post links to any information or content) that contains nudity, excessive violence or is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously offensive or otherwise objectionable.
Engage in ongoing toxic behavior, such as repeatedly posting information on an unsolicited basis.
Attempt to, or harass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, including Better Helper Resourcesemployees, directors, officers, and customer service representatives.
Make available through the Services any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity, or which impersonates any other person, including, but not limited to, a Better Helper Resources employee, director or officer.
Unless specifically authorized by law, attempt to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or hack any of the Services, or to defeat or overcome any of the encryption technologies or security measures or data transmitted, processed or stored by Better Helper Resources, or to obtain any information from the Services using any method not expressly permitted by Better Helper Resources.
Solicit or attempt to solicit login information or any other login credentials or personal information from other users of the Services.
Harvest, scrape or collect any information about or regarding other people that use the Services, including, but not limited to, through use of pixel tags, cookies, GIFs or similar items that are sometimes also referred to as spyware.
Post anyone's private information, including personally identifiable information/ personal data (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the Services.
Engage in any act that Better Helper Resources deems to conflict with the spirit or intent of the Services or make improper use of Better Helper Resources´s support services.
4. Third-Party Services Services may include links to third-party services (including, but not limited to, advertisements displayed by third parties) and/or the third-party services may be made available to you via Services. These services may include, but are not limited to gameplay recording and sharing, social media connectivity and advertisements. These services are subject to respective third party terms and conditions. Please read these third-party terms and conditions, carefully as they constitute an agreement between you and the relevant third-party service provider to which Better Helper Resources is not a party.
5. Accounts and Login Information Certain elements of the Services may enable you to create an account or otherwise register with the Services (“Account”). You may be required to select a password for your Account or you may also use other credentials to access the Account ("Login Information"). You agree that you will not give your Login Information to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your Login Information or Account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Login Information, and you are responsible for all uses thereof, including purchases. Better Helper Resources may assume that anyone logging into your Account using your Login Information is either you or someone logging in with your permission. Better Helper Resources reserves the right to delete your Account if Better Helper Resourcesobserves no activity by you in relation to the Account for 180 days or more. In such event, you may no longer be able to access and/or use any Virtual Items associated with that Account and no refund will be offered to you.
6. User Contributions The Services may allow you to create content, including, but not limited to, gameplay maps, characters, screenshots or videos of your gameplay (collectively “User Contributions”). In exchange for use of the Services, you hereby grant Better Helper Resourcesa nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferable and sub-licensable worldwide right and license to use your User Contributions in any way and for any purposes including, but not limited to, the right to reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, perform, display, publish, broadcast, transmit, or otherwise communicate to the public by any current or future means and to distribute your User Contributions without any further notice or compensation to you of any kind. Where not expressly prohibited by law, you hereby waive any moral rights of paternity, publication, reputation, or attribution with respect to Better Helper Resources's and other players' use and enjoyment of your User Contributions in connection with the Services and related goods and services under applicable law. This grant of license to Better Helper Resources, and the foregoing waiver of any applicable moral rights, survives any termination of these T&C. Better Helper Resources, its directors, officers and employees do not accept or consider unsolicited idea or product submissions of any kind (e.g. game or other product ideas, stories, screenplays, artwork, musical or audiovisual works, concepts or any other creative materials) in any format, by means of any transmission (“Unsolicited Content”). Please do not submit any Unsolicited Content to Better Helper Resourcesor its directors, officers or employees. However, if you submit Unsolicited Content to us, you agree that such Unsolicited Content will not be treated as confidential, regardless of what you otherwise state in your accompanying message. You further agree that such Unsolicited Content may be used and exploited by Better Helper Resources without compensation to you or any third party and you grant Better Helper Resources a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, royalty free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or in part) worldwide license to use, exploit, reproduce, transmit, amend, display and exhibit Unsolicited Content in all current or future media for any purpose and to create derivative works based upon the Unsolicited Content.
7. Communications between Users of the Services Better Helper Resourcesassumes no responsibility for the conduct of other users of the Services and assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Services for inappropriate content or conduct. Better Helper Resourcesdoes not, and cannot, prescreen or monitor all content or conduct of users. Your use of the Services is at your own risk. By using the Services, you may be exposed to content or conduct that is offensive, indecent or otherwise not in line with your values. Better Helper Resourcesmay utilize technology to monitor and/or record your interactions with the Services or communications (including, but not limited to, chat text) when you are using the Services. You irrevocably consent to such monitoring and recording. Accordingly, you agree that you have no expectation of privacy concerning the transmission of any content within the Services, including, but not limited to, chat text or voice communications. Better Helper Resourcesreserves the right at its sole discretion to review, monitor, prohibit, edit, delete, disable access to or otherwise make unavailable any content made available by users of the Service without notice for any reason or for no reason at any time. If at any time Better Helper Resources chooses, at its sole discretion, to monitor the Services, Better Helper Resources nonetheless assumes no responsibility for content made available by users of the Services, and Better Helper Resources assumes no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content.
8. Suspension and Termination for your Breach Without limiting any other remedies available to Better Helper Resources, if Better Helper Resources believes that you are in breach of these T&C, Better Helper Resources reserves the right to take any of the following actions, whether individually or in combination, and either with or without notice to you: (i) delete, suspend and/or modify your Account or parts of your Account; (ii) limit, suspend and/or terminate your access to the Services; (iii) modify and/or remove any of your Virtual Items; (iv) reset and/or modify any game progression or benefits and privileges associated with you, such as any level or score you have reached in the Services.
9. Availability of the Services Better Helper Resources may limit, suspend or terminate the Services, or portions thereof, and take technical and legal steps to prevent users from accessing the Services if Better Helper Resources believes they are creating risk or possible legal liabilities, infringing intellectual property rights of third parties, or not acting in accordance with the letter or spirit of these T&C. Better Helper Resources reserves the right to stop offering and/or supporting the Services or a part thereof (e.g. a game or a feature of a game) at any time, at which point your license to use the Services or a part thereof will be terminated automatically. In such an event, unless otherwise required by applicable law, Better Helper Resources does not have to provide refunds for Virtual Items or other items in connection with such discontinued Services.
10. Disclaimer To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law (Legislation of Estonia), the Services are provided to you “AS IS,” without warranty, assurances or guarantees of any kind. It may have defects, and your use is solely at your risk. Better Helper Resources does not make, and hereby disclaims any and all express, implied or statutory warranties, including implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, accuracy of data (including, but not limited to, location data), merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement of third-party rights, and warranties (if any) arising in the course of dealing, usage, or trade practices. Better Helper Resources does not warrant against interference with your enjoyment of the Services; that the Services will meet your requirements; that operation of the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the Services will interoperate or be compatible with any other services; or, that any errors in the Services will be corrected. No oral or written advice provided by ADV Online Company OU, its employees or other representatives constitute a warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow disclaimers such as those set forth above; thus, the above terms may not apply to you. Instead, in such jurisdictions, the foregoing disclaimers shall only apply to the extent permitted by the laws of such jurisdictions. Moreover, you may have additional legal rights in your jurisdiction, and nothing in these T&C shall infringe upon the statutory rights that you may have as a consumer of the Services.
13. Changes to these T&C Better Helper Resourcesmay update these T&C from time to time in response to changing legal, technical or business developments. When Better Helper Resourcesupdates these T&C, Better Helper Resourceswill take appropriate measures to inform you via the Services or otherwise, in accordance with the significance of the changes Better Helper Resourcesmakes. By continuing to access or use the Services after updates become effective, you agree to be bound by the updated T&C.
14. Inappropriate Content policy
We don't allow any content to be distributed or produced through our services that violates the law, markets illegal products or services, or is sexually explicit or pornographic, or:
•Content protected by copyright law copied, posted or displayed without any necessary legal rights to use that content;
•Drug, alcohol, and tobacco-related content;
•Hacking and cracking content;
•Violent content (excluding sports and news information content);
•Any other illegal content;
We do allow affiliate links to be used in our related platforms or pages, but not to blacklisted URLs.
15. If the jurisdiction of your domicile prohibits Better Helper Resourcesfrom enforcing the governing law provision, nothing in these T&C limits your rights based on the laws governing your domicile.